Saturday, September 2, 2017

Watercolor Painting Workshop in NJ!

Last weekend I went to New Jersey to teach a watercolor painting workshop at the Rutgers University Ag Center, hosted by the Salem County Art League. This was my second workshop in southern New Jersey in the last few months, and I was thrilled to recognize most of the students from previous workshops and demos! 

I was also pleased that all of my students had brought good, artist grade materials and supplies. It made the lessons so much easier for them and for me, to not have to overcome the disappointments that result from trying to work with student grade materials. 

 We had time to finish two paintings in this workshop, which really helps to strengthen the lessons.
Stormy Beach, 12x16 WC 
 Here are my two demonstration paintings from the workshop. My students created paintings that were just as good as mine!
Two Skiffs, 14x20 WC 
I've got a ton of workshops and demos coming up in the next couple of months, and adding more constantly! Check out my calendar page on this website to keep up with the latest happenings.

posted by Annie Strack @ 3:11 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.