Monday, July 3, 2017

Workshop and demo in New Jersey

Last week I judged an art exhibit and demonstrated watercolor painting for the Salem County Art League in New Jersey. It was a great show, and a great group of artists! Scroll through the photos to see my 1-hour demo.







I drove to Wisconsin to hang out with my sister for the summer, and when I get back home in August I'll be going back to New Jersey to teach a one-day workshop for the Salem County Art League. There's still a couple of spaces left in that workshop, but it will fill up fast so if you want to get in this class you need to sign up right away. I also have two 6 week classes for advanced watercolor painting starting in August in my studio in Kennett Square, and a one-day plein air painting workshop coming up in September at the Community Arts Center in Wallingford. Details for all of these are on my Calendar page. In the meantime, if you're in northern Wisconsin and want to get together for
some some plein air painting, let me know!

posted by Annie Strack @ 11:08 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.