Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Summer is for Seagulls and Plein Air Painting

Whoo hoo! This painting "Jon L. Seagull" just won 1st Place in the Jerry's Artarama Watercolor Contest! I'm soooo excited! Yay! 

Jon L. Seagull, 7x10  watercolor

In other news, I've got a bunch of work to finish up in the studio this week and then I'm off to Wisconsin to spend the summer with my sister, Joni. I'll be back in time to start the next semester of art classes in my studio in August. 
Next week, I'll be judging the show and demonstrating watercolor painting for the Salem County Art League in New Jersey, but after that I'm taking some well earned va-cay time. Although, I'll probably bring some paints with me on vacation, so if any artists want to get together for some plein air painting with me in northern Wisconsin, let me know! 

posted by Annie Strack @ 7:58 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.