Wednesday, January 18, 2017

8th Annual Signature American Watercolor Exhibit

I'm overjoyed to have a painting juried into the 8th Annual Signature American Watercolor Exhibit! This prestigious juried show is only open to artists who have earned Signature Membership in at least one national watercolor society. I have earned eight Signature Memberships, so far, and each one was a tremendous honor to achieve. This exhibits highlights the very best watercolor artists in America, and I'm incredibly proud to be included.



posted by Annie Strack @ 6:08 PM   2 Comments

2 Comments:

At January 19, 2017 at 8:32 AM , Blogger https://kryspettitwatercolors.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations and so well deserved!

 
At January 21, 2017 at 5:07 PM , Blogger Annie Strack said...

thanks, Krys!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.