Friday, September 23, 2016

Demos and Plein Air!

We are fully into Fall, and the busy season has begun! This past Sunday I demonstrated watercolor painting for the Philadelphia Watercolor Society's Annual Meeting. It was a great event, and attracted several new members to the organization. As a popular bonus at the end of my demo, I gave away about 30 door prizes of art supplies, plus everyone in attendance received a free sample of Mission Gold watercolors. I'm so happy I was able to arrange for the donation of the Mission Gold watercolors for the Watercolor Society -- they were a huge hit with all the artists in the audience!
Annie Strack demonstrating watercolor painting for the Philadelphia Watercolor Society Annual Meeting.

Tomorrow, I'll be demonstrating Plein Air painting with oils and watercolors at Marshall Square Park in West Chester, Pennsylvania for Plein Air Brandywine Valley.


 Next Friday, I'll be demonstrating seascape painting with Mission Gold watercolors at Jerry's Artarama in Wilmington, Delaware.
Mission Gold watercolor demo with Annie Strack

This time of year, I often have up to 3 or 4 different events each week. Check out my Calendar Page to see where I'll be next!

posted by Annie Strack @ 1:15 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.