Sunday, August 16, 2015

I just finished these three seascapes this weekend, and tomorrow I am shipping them all off to their new home! I love painting seascapes! These are all full sheet (22x30) paintings, which fit nicely into 32x40 frames. Did you know, that a full size sheets of mat boards and foam core boards are 32x40, and that is because they are intended to frame a full sheet of watercolor paper without trimming -- providing a perfectly balanced 5 inch mat border. 
Annie Strack, 22x30 watercolor

Annie Strack, 22x30 watercolor

Annie Strack, 22x30 watercolor
 Now on to my next project! I signed up to participate in the Chart Pak Clear Print Vellum Journal Project. This journal is traveling across the country for artists to add their orginal work to it's pages. It arrived at my studio late Friday, and I have until the end of the week to create my page and send it back so that it can travel on to the next lucky artist. But first, I have to decide what I'm going to do on my page! Yikes! Fortunately, I perform best under deadline pressure :)
Annie Strack, Chart Pak Clear Print Vellum Journal Project

posted by Annie Strack @ 1:18 PM   2 Comments

2 Comments:

At August 16, 2015 at 1:21 PM , Blogger Carol Blackburn said...

Lovely seascapes and the journal project sounds like fun.

 
At August 10, 2016 at 8:37 PM , Anonymous Beverly J Raffaele said...

What beautiful seascapes Annie. You are so inspiring!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.