Sunday, July 26, 2015

Canson's Moulin du Roy Watercolor Paper!

I'm very excited to try the new Moulin du Roy line of watercolor papers from Canson! These papers have a nice surface and are available in the usual array of weights, sizes, and textures. The big difference with this paper, is that it's sized with starch -- not with gelatin. That makes it completely vegan! Using 100% plant-based materials (it's also 100% acid free cotton, too!) makes it less expensive than papers using gelatin for sizing, and artists will happily notice that those savings are reflected in the low retail price of this product.



Canson also sent a whole lot of sample packs of this paper to me, and I'll be giving these away (along with lots of other great freebies!) at my painting demonstration for the Delaware Watercolor Society on Tuesday, November 10th. Everyone is welcome to come watch my demo, you don't have to be a member to attend.  I hope I see you there!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

posted by Annie Strack @ 9:36 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.