Thursday, July 17, 2014

new paintings and classes!

This has been a busy Summer, with classes and workshops every week and painting en plein air every chance I get. Check out my Calendar Page for a complete schedule of upcoming events, and email me if you want to join a class or event. When there is space available, students can reserve a seat in my classes with as little as one day's notice -- but don't wait too long -- most of my classes fill up pretty fast!
These are some of my painting demonstrations from my classes last week. Subjects included snow scenes, beach scenes, painting reflections in water, drawing and painting a variety of trees, and a whole lot more. 
 
"Beach Study" 12x16 watercolor

"Madisonville Lighthouse" 8x10 watercolor

"Snow Study" 8x10 watercolor

Sketchbook demonstration of maple trees, using wet into wet watercolor and water blooms.

More sketchbook demonstrations of hardwood trees using different mixtures of colors, salt, water blooms, and splatter techniques. 

Sketchbook demo of Arborvitae and Willow trees. I'm loving my Stillman  & Birn sketchbook, it great for using in the studio and en plein air when I demonstrate studies like these for my students! 

posted by Annie Strack @ 8:29 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.