Saturday, January 25, 2014

Award from Daniel Smith Art Materials!

I'm thrilled to announce that Daniel Smith Artist Materials chose this painting in their recent contest! In addition to sending me a great prize, they also wrote a lovely feature article about me on their blog.
In other news, my next online course starts January 28 at Artists Network University. There's only a few spaces left  so if you want to take my class Watercolor for the Absolute Beginner Part Two you need to sign up now before it's full!

If you're in the area, be sure to stop in my Open Studio. Every first Friday from 10am to 6pm my studio is open to the public. Come and watch me paint, or bring your own supplies and paint along with me, or just hang out. It's a totally free event, and no reservations are required. It's at Annie Strack Studios, 105 Kabob Lane, Kennett Square, Pennsylvania. It's where all the cool artists are.

I add new classes, workshops, shows, and events all the time. Be sure to check my Calendar Page to see what's coming up!

posted by Annie Strack @ 3:27 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.