Friday, September 20, 2013

How to Paint a Stormy Seascape in Watercolor

Here's a new painting tutorial for you -- How to Paint a Stormy Seascape in Watercolor! Step-by-step directions and photos describe my painting process for this watercolor on the Dynasty Brush blog!

In other news, have you seen my tutorial on creating a watercolor triptych? Check it out here, and be sure to click on "vote" if you like it!

In preparation for Fall plein air season, I'm teaching another one-day workshop in my Kennett Square Studio on drawing and painting trees. This workshop will cover drawing in pencil and pen and ink, and watercolor. These workshops quickly sell out, so send me an email to reserve your space! Thursday, October 10, 10am to 4pm, $45 per person includes lunch.


I've got a busy schedule coming up with tons of classes, workshops, exhibits, and plein air events -- to much to list in this blog post so please check out my Calendar Page to see the full listing of upcoming events! Come on out and join me at any of them -- I'm looking forward to seeing you soon!

posted by Annie Strack @ 1:24 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.