Monday, July 8, 2013

New Work and Exhibits for July

Come to Freeman's Auction Gallery at the Eagle Village Shops in Wayne, Pennsylvania to see my work in the Philadelphia Watercolor Society Board Members' Exhibit. The reception is 6-8pm on Friday, July 12, and the paintings will remain on display through July 19. Due to limited space I only have one painting in this exhibit, but I'll be at the reception and I hope you can come out and meet me there!
 This painting of a white dinhy was the subject of one of my recent workshops. I've painted this same dinghy before, from other angles and in other settings, and it's such a nice little subject that I keep returning to it. I haven't named it yet, I supposed I could call it "white dinghy #27" or something like that. I could use some naming suggestions -- any ideas?
I'm having an Open Studio session at my Kennett Square studio on Friday, August 2, from 9am - 6pm. This is a free event, and reservations are not required! You can come or go anytime during the event, and you can hang out and watch me paint or you can bring your own supplies and paint along with me. Nearby events in Kennett include a farmers' market during the day, and the Kennett Square Gallery Stroll begins at 6pm that evening. Come to my studio at 105 Kabob Lane and have an "Art Spa" day!

posted by Annie Strack @ 9:30 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.