Monday, July 29, 2013

Open Studio Event is This Friday!

I'm having an Open Studio event this Friday at my studio in Kennett Square, and you're invited! Come by my studio at 105 Kabob Lane and watch me paint, or bring your own supplies and paint along with me. You may come and go anytime during this FREE event, and no reservations are required. The studio is open from 9am to 6pm. Other events going on in nearby Kennett Square include a farmer's market during the day, the monthly Kennett gallery stroll begins at 6 pm, and the annual Kennett Murder Mystery game begins at 6:30pm. So come on out and make a day of it, and treat yourself to an "art spa" experience!
 
 


posted by Annie Strack @ 3:13 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.