Thursday, June 20, 2013

Another Painting Class Starts Next Week!

My classes at Artist's Network University have been so popular, they've been adding new classes to my schedule as fast as I can teach them! My next class starts next week, so if you want in you need to sign up immediately. I'm also planning more 1-day and half-day workshops in my studio this fall, so watch this page for details coming soon!
Preparing for art workshops in my Kennett Square Studio!

 

posted by Annie Strack @ 4:43 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.