Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Painting and Traveling in Louisiana

I just got back from a exteneded trip in the south, where I judged an art show, attended a few exhibit openings, and taught a sold-out workshop. Here's a few photos from the trip!
Carrie Waller and I at the Louisiana Watercolor Society members show reception

 Carol Hallock and I took a side trip to the beach -- here's Carol gathering shells in Pensacola.
 My workshop in Madisonville was fantastic! 26 very talented students created 3 paintings, each, in 2 days! I'll post photos of our paintings later...
I sat in on a few of Kelly Landrum Hammell's classes at Pottery Studio KLH in Slidell -- Here's Carolyn Finnell looking on as Kelly demonstrates throwing a pot.

posted by Annie Strack @ 8:58 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.