Sunday, March 10, 2013

Louisiana Watercolor Society Exhibit


Yay! This painting has been accepted into Louisiana Watercolor Society 43rd International Juried Exhibit! This is the 3rd time my work has been juried into the LWS exhibit, so I have finally earned Signature Membership in the society. This is my 7th Signature Membership, total. I just got back from New Orleans after teaching a workshop there, and I don't think I'll be able to make another trip right away. But I'll be shipping this painting so it'll be there soon!
 
 
Yellow Dinghy, Annie Strack

posted by Annie Strack @ 10:33 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.