Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Workshops!

The new year is approaching fast -- register now for these upcoming events in November and December!

Nov 17, FREE Watercolor Painting Workshop in our Kennett Square Studio! Limited to the first 10 people who pre-register. This is a 1/2 day workshop, 9am-12pm. Email me now to reserve your space!!

  Dec 1, Workshop - How to Promote your Business on Social Media. Limited to 10 people in our Kennett Square Studio, $68 per person. Internet included, bring your mobile device. Email me now to reserve your space!

December 18 - January, Watercolor for the Absolute Beginner, Artists Network University online course This 4-week online course is limited to 20 students, so don't wait! Sign up now!

New workshops in Florida, Louisiana, and Pennsylvania have been added to my schedule -- check out my Calendar Page for details!

posted by Annie Strack @ 9:49 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.