Friday, August 10, 2012

Painting Workshops!



Some of my students drive a bit of a distance to attend my painting workshops! This photo shows artists Patrice Martin and Greg Kauffman, who traveled from Reading, PA to attend a recent workshop in my studio. We cover a lot of material in these studio workshops, which are great for beginning artists or wonderful refresher courses for experienced professional artists. More workshops are sceduled soon, so be sure to click on the calendar page to see the full schedule! If you can't make it to a workshop or class in person, be sure to check out my online courses offered through Artists Network University -- my next online class begins August 21st, so sign up now!

posted by Annie Strack @ 7:25 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.