Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Luscious New Watercolors from Sennelier

l'Aquarelle Sennelier 12-tube set is based on the color palette of the Impressionists
I love opening up new art supplies! Yesterday, a lovely box came in the mail from the wonderful folks over at Sennelier. Imagine my surprise when I opened it to find this gorgeous set of 12 watercolors in a heavyweight enameled travel case -- It felt like Christmas and birthday, all rolled into one!
l'Aquarelle Sennelier 12-tube set comes in an enameled travel pan, perfect for painting en plein air!
 A little over a year ago, I started a meticulous process of testing their new formulas for watercolor paints, and I fell in love with their products. Of all the watercolors I’ve used over the course of my career, their new honey-based line is the absolute best. The colors are extremely pure, and stay vibrant when mixed with other colors. The texture is smooth and buttery, and the flow is perfectly consistent. I’ve used Sennelier watercolors in the past, and found them to be good professional grade paints. But this new line – this l’Aquarelle Sennelier – is the finest watercolor paint available anywhere in the world. Ever since I starting testing this new product, I’ve been waiting for it to become available on the market, and now it is. These wonderful new paints are available in 98 colors, in half-pans, full-pans, and 10 and 21 ml. tubes. Every color I need; and a few extra!

I’m honored to assist Sennelier as an artist advisor for this new product, and thrilled to participate in the testing and development of these sensational new paints. I only use the best products and materials for my art, and Sennelier is my paint of choice!

posted by Annie Strack @ 4:00 PM   1 Comments

1 Comments:

At October 23, 2016 at 10:33 AM , Blogger Arkanjo42 said...

Hello. My name is Wagner and I am writing from Brazil... It is been long time since you write this good article. Do you still have this box from Sennelier? Would you mind to publish a actual picture of it. Please don't clean it up for the picture because I would like to see how it is become colorful over these years.
Thank you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.