Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day!

Pictures of the new snow this morning! I think we got about 8 or 10 inches of snow last night. Brian's car has 4wd, so he was able to get out and go to work this morning. I'm not so fortunate, and I think my truck might have to stay in the garage until spring!
I pulled on my shrimp boots and hiked down to the end of my driveway to get this view of the valley.

The sun was just barely starting to rise over the hills, casting a warm glow on the trees.
My backyard, looking out towards the woods.
The view from the front of my house.

posted by Annie Strack @ 9:53 AM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.