Saturday, November 27, 2010

Come see me at the Pottery Studio Open House!

Next Saturday, December 4th, is the Open House event at Kelly Landrum-Hammell's new studio in Slidell! There will be food and drinks and door prizes, and lot's of pottery! The open house takes place at Studio KLH, 1169 Robert Rd (across the street from the Slidell Memorial Hospital Founders Building and the new Cancer Center) in Slidell, Suite H (on the 2nd floor). Besides the beautiful pottery and artwork for sale, the studio also offers pottery classes for all skill levels.

So be sure to come out and join us this weekend -- I'll be there, too!

posted by Annie Strack @ 1:43 PM   0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

All images and content copyright Annie Strack 2023. Although I occasionally receive compensation for some posts, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.